sobota 10. listopadu 2007

Letter of complaints

Za domácí úkol jsme dostali sepsání stížnosti ohledně pobytu v rekreačním středisku. Stížnosti já rád, to mě baví :)
To the Director,
Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to draw your attention to my stay at the 2-week "sports break" in Brighton organised by LangSport Co., which I found very unsatisfying, especially due to untrue advertisement.
Firstly, I have lost two days arriving and departing, therefore it is false that it is a 2-week stay. Secondly, I found it very hard to improve my English and make new friends from all over the globe. On the other hand, my German is now much better and I have acquaitances from all over Germany, since that is where most of the guest came from... To make matters worse, some teachers were in reality local university students.
As if it were not enough, there is your "comprehensive package", which should be renamed to "comprehensive bunch of lies". Let me begin with accommodation: the host family were nice people, no objection here, but they definitely did not live close to the sports centre. To continue with, I wonder whether you consider tennis, football and basketball a wide range of choice, but I deninitely do not. It is only a detail that most students could play better than the coaches.
Ultimately, I want to complain about the social programme. Not only the first weekend was disorganised, but I had to pay extra for every event, despite the advertised all inclusive price.
In the light of my complaints, I expect a compensation, preferably a new and this time properly managed stay.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully,
Justin Justice

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat